September 16, 2008 / Danny Robinson

Guy’s Reality Check

Here’s a book I’m looking forward to checking out. Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition.  Obviously, I’m a Guy fan, but what entrepreneur isn’t

1. Maura Rodgers / Sep 16 2008 10:54 am

I am looking forward to this book too. It hits the shelves, I think on October 30.

2. Sherman Talahytewa / Dec 11 2010 8:32 am

I thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insigth at the end there. Not leave it with ‘we leave it to

3. Shamika Harold / Dec 19 2010 7:07 am

Great info it is surely. Friend on mine has been awaiting for this tips.

4. fishing lure / Feb 11 2011 3:25 am

Out of the ordinary point of view in this post though I do not say yes in all you mean but largely very well defined. Added you to my favorites and tweeted to my friends.

5. atrix cases / Apr 20 2011 5:43 am

Guy Kawasaki is a genuinely warm, engaging, intelligent and articulate man. I've had the pleasure of meeting him several times at MacWorld trade shows.

However, Guy Kawasaki is a career self-promoter. He has made a living for many years repackaging standard business advice in an entertaining format and peddling it as new to the legions of people seeking a business success formula.

More power to Guy for making a living at it, but it doesn't alter the nature of what is between the covers here: old advice, with a lot of it being nothing more than commensense.

6. Alesis iMultiMix 9R / May 28 2011 7:55 am

Hy. I only want to emphasize that what you post here is really very good sharing so I have post http://blog.bootuplabs.com/2008/09/16/guys-reality-check on my Twitter profile so everybody can have the possibility to enjoy. I was glad when I saw this tittle, Guy’s Reality Check | Bootup Labs Blog, in my google search, and the reason is that finally I found what I was looking for. Thank you

7. Magma 7 pollici Singlebag 150 II / May 30 2011 9:55 am

Hello there. I simply want to emphasize that what you say here is really nice sharing so I have post http://blog.bootuplabs.com/2008/09/16/guys-reality-check on my Hi5 profile so anyone can have the freedom to enjoy. I was happy when I saw this tittle, Guy’s Reality Check | Bootup Labs Blog, on my google search, and i was so becouse finally I found what I was looking for. All the best