Launch Party 5 Startup Contest
All it takes is an entrepreneur + Macbook/webcam, clearly communicating what their start-up does and how far they will go to make their company succeed in a 90 second or less video clip. The videos will be judged, not for their production value or the quality of their pitch but on whether or not the panel of experts believes the idea has the legs to go the long haul.
Bootup Labs is putting up a $1000 lunch money (cash) as the grand prize, which will be awarded to the start-up deemed “Most Likely to Succeed” by our esteemed panel of judges including:
- Paul Kedrosky, Investor, Writer, and Entrepreneur
- Andrew Lugsdin, Director, Venture Capital, BDC
- Tanner Philp, CFO & Partner, Lions Capital Fund
- Boris Wertz, W Media Ventures
- Boris Mann, Managing Director, Bootup Labs
- Steve Hnatiuk, General Partner, Yaletown Venture Partners
- Rick Segal, Partner, JLA Ventures
And the People’s Choice, chosen by YOU, will win box seats to a Giants game courtesy of Fasken Martineau.
So, be sure to stop by lpv5.launchpartyhq.com to pick your favorite on the 18th and come by LPV5 at Unwine’d, 1180 Howe Street to meet the founders behind the ideas. The party starts @ 5:30pm.